- Slice beef tenderloin into 2 inch medallions (hooray! you now have filet mignon.)
- Wrap with a slice of bacon, securing with a toothpick.
- Sprinkle Montreal Steak Seasoning on both sides.
- If freezing: do so at this point. Wrap with plastic wrap, then foil to keep out freezer burn taste. Put in freezer. If eating right away skip next step.
- Thaw fully in the refrigerator before cooking.
- Heat up grill as hot as you can get it.
- Grill to your preferred level of doneness.
- Remove toothpicks, lest your poke yourself.
- Serve with vegetable of your choice and enjoy!
Root part of beets was roasted at 400 degrees for about 30 minutes (we chopped them pretty small.)
The greens were heated up in a skillet with 1 garlic clove pressed and some chopped up pecans.