Yield 6 servings:
Bake - 350 degrees, uncovered - 1 hour
1. Melt 1/2 cup butter (unsalted preferred)
2. Make bread crumbs with the following:
1 slice whole wheat breat (or as needed to make 1 cup crumbs)
2 sprigs parsley (about 1/4 cup minced)
1/2 cup parmesan cheese
1/8 tsp. salt
1/8 tsp garlic powder
3. Remove visible fat from chicken - 2 lbs. boneless chicken breast pieces
4. Coat pieces of chicken in melted butter in pan, then coat with crumb mixture; lay single layer in remaining butter in pan.
5. Garnish with paprika; bake uncovered at 350 degrees until tender, about 1 hour; baste 2 or 3 times during baking. Cover with foil if chicken begins to brown too much before done.